Your privacy is very important to Hoyu and we understand how important it is to you. We want you to feel safe when visiting our website or using our services and are committed to protecting your privacy when you do.
Hoyu shall process your personal data in accordance with all laws and regulations in respect of data protection including the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 where applicable.
2.WHEN DOES THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLY?
details: Email: email@example.com Telephone number: +31 20 246 1297 Hoyu has not appointed a data protection officer.
3.PURPOSE FOR USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
•When you interact with Hoyu, for example by filling in forms or questionnaires via our Website, you have the possibility of providing us with personal data. If you get in touch with us by email, telephone, in writing or through our customer services pages or social media, we will use your personal data in order to reply to and answer your question. The information you give us may include customer name, point of contact, address, email address, telephone and facsimile numbers, interests, or any other information which, when used by itself or with other data, might identify a visitor of our Website individually;
•We process your data to send you information regarding our products or services, or those of our affiliates, other than for marketing purposes;
•For use your personal data for our business communications¬;
•We are required to document any adverse reaction you may have when using your products. This information may include but is not limited to details of the product causing the reaction, histories of past side effects, medical histories, details of other medicines or remedies you are taking or were taking at the time of the reaction, details of the adverse reaction you suffered, treatment your received, and the progress or outcome of the treatment;
•For the settlement and management of a claim, we are required to process your personal data in order to arrange insurance cover and handle insurance claims. This information may include but is not limited to your medical history and details of the claims, such as the course of events from occurrence of symptoms, settlement amounts. Some of this information is considered by law to be “sensitive personal data” about you. This information is only processed if this is allowed pursuant to applicable law and for the purpose of meeting our legal requirements. In principle, we will store your personal data for a maximum period five (5) years as from the date of receipt. If necessary, we may store your personal data longer to comply with our legal and/or regulatory requirements.
4.LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
Hoyu only processes your personal data on the basis of the following legal grounds: (i) if the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to with you, (ii) if the processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations and/or (iii) if the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. The legitimate interests that we pursue are to improve the performance, accessibility and content of our Website and to improve the quality of our products and/or services.
5.WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Access to your personal data within Hoyu Cosmetics (Nederland) B.V.
As a global organisation, data we collect can possibly be transferred internationally throughout Hoyu’s worldwide organisation. Hoyu can exchange your personal data with other companies within the Hoyu group. We exchange your data for administrative purposes and so that we can have a complete overview of your contacts and contracts with the Hoyu group. We can also exchange your data in order to offer you a complete package of services and products.
Access to your personal data by third parties
Hoyu will not share, disclose, sell, lend, or rent out any of your personal data provided to us, except for in the following situations:
• We may share your data with our insurance companies only insofar as necessary to protect our legitimate interests;
• We may share your information with our service providers (for example our web agencies). Hoyu only provides the amount of personal information that is necessary for these third parties to complete the requested service. Your personal data is provided subject to agreements which state that the service providers must keep such information confidential, that the data is not to be used for their own purposes and that all information will be used in accordance with applicable privacy legislation, including strict provisions in the light of data security;
• We may disclose or share your data with a competent court or authority to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
• Some of our businesses may be sold or transferred to, or merged with, a third party. In this event, personal information would be transferred in order for the purchaser to be able to continue to provide ongoing service to the customers in question;
• We make use of Google Analytics to track how visitors to our Website use the Website. The information collected, including the address of your computer (IP-address), is transferred to and by Google servers in the United States of America. Google uses this information to maintain information on how our Website is being used, to draw up reports about our Website and to inform it’s advertisers about the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns. Google may disclose the information collected from our Website to third parties if Google is required to do so by law or to the extent that third parties process this information on behalf of Google. Hoyu does not exercise any influence on this. In this regard, we may contract with reputable vendors to assist us in processing information or fulfilling contracts for services. These vendors are restricted from using or selling the information for any purpose other than helping us to meet our commitments to you and to provide the service you expect. We may also provide aggregate statistics about our customers, online traffic patterns and related information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include any personal data.
• We may share your data with our local agencies for the purpose of proper handling and following up adverse reaction you may have; When Hoyu shares your personal data with one or more of the abovementioned recipients, and such recipient is located outside the European Economic Area in a country of which the European Commission has not determined that such country has an adequate level of protection of personal data, Hoyu will only transfer your data in case that there are appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data. In that case the data transfer shall only take place by applying the EU Commission approved Standard Contractual Clauses for controllers and, where relevant, for processors. A copy of the Standard Contractual Clauses could be requested at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
6.PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Hoyu has taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your personal data against loss, misuse, alteration and/or destruction. Although we exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your equipment and our systems, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the internet. Access to relevant personal data is only granted to those authorized employees who require access to the relevant data for performance of their work.
7. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
8. YOUR RIGHTS
We aim to keep information about you as accurate as possible. You have a right to request access to your personal data processed by Hoyu or to have such personal data updated, corrected or deleted. In addition, you have the right to request restriction of processing, to object to the processing and to obtain a copy or your data, or to have it transferred to a third party of your choosing. If you wish to access your personal data processed by Hoyu or have your personal data updated, corrected, deleted, please send your request via e-mail to email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) if you are not happy with how Hoyu processes your personal data and we could not provide you with a satisfactory resolution to your request. Please note that your personal data is not being applied for automated decision-making, nor it is a statutory or contractual obligation to provide your personal data. However, in some instances it could be a condition to enter into an agreement with you. In the event that you provide Hoyu with incomplete and/or incorrect personal data, please be aware that we may not be able to engage in or continue a contractual relationship with you if your personal data is required for administrative purposes and/or to fulfil statutory requirements.
9. QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
Hoyu Cosmetics (Nederland) B.V.
Jachthavenweg 109-H2, 1081KM, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Phone number: +31 20 246 1297