Your hair is an important part of your personality, but no matter how you choose to colour or style your hair, it’s important to take care of it. Relaxed hair is delicate due to the chemical processes used in treatments, leaving it vulnerable to damage. Choosing a hair dye for relaxed hair that’s specially formulated can help you protect your hair from damage, while catering to the unique needs of relaxed hair.
Learn more about how to choose the right hair dye to care for relaxed hair.
Exploring Bigen Gentle Cream Colour – why does it stand out?
The haircare market is full of colour products designed to transform hair. However, there is a lack of products specifically designed for relaxed hair. Bigen Gentle Cream Colour stands out as a product that has been formulated for relaxed hair, helping to produce exceptional colour results, while providing the protection you need.
Traditional hair dyes can be damaging to relaxed hair, but Bigen Gentle Cream Colour is an ideal hair dye for relaxed hair, providing long-lasting colour and protecting it with a low-damage formula. Infused with nourishing ingredients, it can help give hair a soft texture while delivering powerful results.
Benefits of using Bigen Gentle Cream Colour
Bigen Gentle Cream Colour is a product designed to meet the needs of relaxed hair. Some of the main benefits of our product include:
- Low damage: With its low-ammonia formula, Bigen Gentle Cream Colour is formulated to reduce the risk of dryness and ensure less damage, allowing you to transform your hair colour without compromising its health.
- Natural ingredients: Gentle Cream Colour is made from 88% natural derived ingredients, and just 2% peroxide, helping to address the needs of relaxed hair and help it retain a smoother texture.
- Safe for use with relaxed hair: Relaxed hair has already undergone a chemical treatment, and ordinary hair dyes can cause further damage to your hair. Bigen Gentle Cream Colour is a hair dye for relaxed hair, working in harmony with your hair’s structure to colour your hair gently and protect your hair.
- Demi–Permanent colours – Our products are demi-permanent which means they are more effective when it comes to covering greys and lasting longer.
Can you use Bigen Gentle Cream Colour if you don’t have relaxed hair?
While Bigen Gentle Cream Colour has been designed with relaxed hair in mind, its gentle formula means it’s suitable for all hair types, from curly to straight hair, helping to deliver long-lasting results while maintaining hair health. As it uses a high proportion of natural ingredients, many people prefer to use it to colour their hair without the chemicals.
What shades are there?
Bigen Gentle Cream Colour is available in four shades: Jet Black, Ash Black, Natural Black and Natural Brown.
Our product can help you achieve rich, dark tones that look natural and vibrant. As with any hair dye, you should use a strand test to make sure you’re happy with the colour result and to test the impact of the dye on your hair.
Why Choose Bigen Gentle Cream Colour?
There are several great reasons to choose Bigen Gentle Cream Colour hair dye for relaxed hair, including:
- Long-lasting results: Bigen Gentle Cream Colour contains colour pigments designed to penetrate deep within the hair, providing long-lasting, bold colour that won’t fade easily and can last up to 8 weeks.
- Exceptional grey coverage: Our gentle colour formula is designed to cover greys and provide natural-looking colour.
- Easy application: Bigen Gentle Cream Colour features an easy application to help you colour your hair easily at home. Now you can get professional results without a visit to the salon.
- Non-drip formula: Enjoy fuss-free application thanks to our non-drip formula that will help prevent staining and keep your clothes and surfaces dye-free.
- Ammonia free: Benefit from a gentle formula that’s designed to maintain softness, and dyes hair without an unpleasant chemical smell.
Practical guide to apply Bigen Gentle Cream Colour
Bigen Gentle Cream Colour is easy to apply, and each product features instructions for how to dye relaxed hair. Follow the steps below to apply Bigen Gentle Cream Colour with ease
Step 1: Start with clean, dry hair and ensure your hair is free from product buildup or oils.
Step 2: Mix the products according to the directions supplied, adhering to the recommended quantities and mixing thoroughly.
Step 3: Section your hair and apply the product thoroughly using the applicator provided. Ensure the product covers your hair from the roots to the ends.
Step 4: Leave the product to develop for 20 minutes.
Step 5: Rinse your hair thoroughly, ensuring all product is washed out.
Once you’ve rinsed your hair, you can proceed to dry and style it as usual.
Bigen Gentle Cream Colour is the ideal hair dye for relaxed hair. Not only is it designed to be gentle and reduce the risk of damage, but it provides a natural colour that covers greys. Check out our colour range to explore the shades available, and discover the many benefits of Bigen Gentle Cream Colour.